H went for the biggest pumpkin he saw first.
This year Big H and I carved his pumpkin together. Well, maybe I coaxed him into using a spoon to scoop out the goop inside. He did humor me and let me tell him the story of how we are like pumpkins.
God "picks" us from the patch, washes us off, scoops out all of the icky sin in our life and puts His light in us to shine for Him.
As far as costumes...I let H choose his costume. Surprisingly, he chose Buzz LIghtyear. When it came right down to it though he wore his Thomas the Train costume for the actual trick or treating. Little h However, did not have a choice with his costume. As long as it wasn't too restricting of his ability to stay on the go, I knew he would be fine. Unfortunatly, when I picked it up at the store it was on a 12 month hanger, and when I went to try it on him I realized that it was really a 9month outfit. It turned out pretty cute becasue it squished his chubby cheeks.
We were in Pine City for Halloween so that I could spend some much needed time with my friend C. The boys did some trick-or-treating. For more pics of our eventful weekend check out her post at mylittleallstar@blogspot.com
My Superhero!
We had such a fun time with the three of you. We definitely missed the hubby! I look forward to the next time we get to see the Larsons!!!!
ReplyDelete