Saturday, October 24

Bucket List

Have you seen the movie, The Bucket List? When I did, it got me to thinkin' about all those things that I still want to try. You know those things that maybe you were too selfconscious to do, or put off. Now that kids are in the picture you think they might have to wait until after thier all growen up? Well, my best friend C and I have started to try some of those things. Starting slowly...things like rock climbing,art creations, and just this past weekend...our first 5k.

We did it! It wasn't my favorite experience with the Concorida cross country team jogging with us, and I saw more than my share of spandex for the year. It feels so good to say that we have done it.

Ok, so I look exhausted/confused/serious. It was well worth it.
Now the question remains, what shall we do next?

2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed that I get to do these things with you. I am looking forward to the many other adventures that we'll be going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARATHON! That's my vote anyway:) I hope you had a good time. You look like a pro!

    ReplyDelete