Thursday, August 6

Date Night

Big H and I had a date night on Sunday thanks to the tickets H got for his birthday from Uncle C, Auntie M, and Cousin S. I guess when you say you are going to the theatre with children, it means something entirely different.

We headed off to the Fargodome to see our favorite furry friend...Elmo! We had excellent seats and it was really pretty good.


Elmo was looking for a new home for his plant friend, Sunny the Sunflower.


I grew up loving the Sesame Street gang, so it was a little hard to see them all in the 2000 version. ( A little more tech'ed up) I was actually a purple honker one year for Halloween. Ahhh, memories.

I asked Big H who his favorite characters were and he said, Elmo and Bert. Kinda random, huh?
I have alway been a fan of Telly, Ernie, Super Grover and the missing but still loved Miss Prarie Dawn and tweedle bugs. Who was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment