There is no question that Big H is fascinated with trains. Before having kids M and I were usually annoyed by waiting for trains in town, now it's a whole new ball game. M actually says that if H is with him, he actually hopes for a train. We have made many a trip to the train switching yards in Dilworth too. However, there is one particular train that H loves and his name is Thomas. The deal was when H became a big boy...completely potty trained we would go ride Thomas. I booked the tickets for A Day Out With Thomas and we all piled into the car early one Saturday morning. When we got closer we hit a traffic jam, so it took us an hour and a half to go 8 miles! I was thinking to myself that this better really be worth it, and it was.
+637.JPG)
Our ride. Of course, halfway through the ride H says he has to go potty. Of course.
+630.JPG)
One of the engineers. We asked H, if he's not driving the train who is? The engineer explained that Thomas had taken over.
+651.JPG)
Even Sir Toppam Hat was there. Even if he did come around the corner and scare H.
+661.JPG)
Lots of little train sets in the building to explore and activities to do afterwards.
+666.JPG)
I really liked the building that this all took place at. Random, I know. Would you expect anything else from me?
No comments:
Post a Comment