Monday, July 20

Hurry and Relax

My posts have been few and far between due to the fact that we are on VACATION. I love my summers. This one has started off great! My family has been enjoying the lakes. I have so many fun memories as a child at the lake. Why not continue on the tradition with our kiddos? Here is some of what I have been taking in.

Perfect sunsets and smores.

Hunter really having his first lake experience. Love the whale floaty.

Hayden took his first tube ride with the help of Daddy. He didn't like the start or the end, but everything in between was super!
My Uncle H and Aunt B from Chicago flew up in their airplane. H loves airplanes, so we went to watch them fly off. He was very interested, but didn't want to sit in the pilot's seat quite yet.


Daddy drove a big truck from the farm home and picked up just the "big boy" of the house to ride to the farm with him.

Cousins J and H. Both huge Twins fans, obviously.

H is so proud of his new hat. It's just like Daddy's. I love the ears. Priceless.

Of course, catching some fish. His actual first catch and reel in...what a whopper.

I hope that you are taking time to enjoy your summer too. They go waaaayyyyy to fast.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! Big H and Little h are just way too cute! Enjoy the rest of the summer and relax!

    ReplyDelete