Wow, does our Heavenly Father have more creativity in his pinkie finger that I can even fathom. When we were blessed with our boys I would have never imagined how different they could be...never!
H is growing into such an analytical, sensitive, cautious, loving, patient, serious, goofy,music loving, active guy. Always a song on his lips. Loves to snuggle and read. Is usually found in our bed sleeping with his feet at the top and his head at the bottom. He is fascinated with trains, planes, and construction equipment. Lucky for us, that there are many of those three in our area! He has helped me to see that even the things I see as simple are so amazing and not to be taken for granite.
h is quite another story. He is my bulldozer! He is strong willed, never still, knows what he wants and doesn't let any obstacle stop him...hence the bulldozer. He naps little, plays hard, eats like a garbage disposal, and is growing way too fast. Smiles in the day and tears at night when we actually have to take time to sleep. Well, most of us do anyways!He loves the water. Sleeps on his tummy. Gives the best wet kisses. h is teaching me to seize the day and not be idle!
H is 27lbs, and h is 20 lbs. H is 3 and h is 8 months on Thursday. H is 37" and h is 27". I love their differences. The blending of my personality and their fathers. Of course stubborn and strong willed belong to their father's side. ;) I pray that God uses these boys to reach people for Him. What a duo!
No comments:
Post a Comment