
It's that time again. You know Monday, but not just any Monday...Not Me! Monday. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy as I unload in my weekly therapy session.
This week I was up with Little H nursing him after a lonnnngggg night when Big H walked in without pajama pants or a diaper on and announced, "I go potty, Mommy". When I asked him if it was in the toilet, he did not respond with, "No, I show you." To which he absolutly did not take me to the kitchen floor and proudly present his puddle.
After playing outside this weekend Big H did not unpromptedly announce, "I love you Mommy and Daddy." Awww, shucks.
Big H did also not request: "I stay with Daddy. You go to the store. You just get pudding."
Today as Big H was playing in the snow with his trucks and a race car, which he also affectionaly calls my vechicle. I asked him, "What would it look like if mommy drove her race car out in the blizzard?" He did not choose to demonstrate with his liitle toy car...
I sure hope not!
I did not call it a highlight of the week to find out that the Girl Scout cookies that I ordered are in early! I sure did not order 5 boxes and I sure have not been counting down the day, hours, and seconds until they arrive. I also have not already been anticipating how sad it will be once my boxes are empty and I have to wait til' next spring.That would just be pathetic!
No comments:
Post a Comment