Big H loves the water. He has since he was a baby. Literally, I did the whirlpool tub when he was born and came out only moments before he came into this world. He took swimming lessons at six months at the YMCA. I can still remember the first lesson when the instructor was like, "softly swirl the water around your baby to get them used the water" and Big H was splashing and giggling like crazy while other babies were crying. That's just him...fearless of the water. Mama is SO proud! Little H also had an opportunity to sport swim trunks and try the pool for the first time. He was a little more cautious, but seemed to enjoy the experience. Hopefully there will be lots more water time this summer at the lake!
Here are some of my favorite pics!
I have fun pictures for you as well....i'm doing my best to send them to Walgreens for you...I haven't forgotten!
ReplyDelete