
I have finally added to my collection of Not Me's! (if you can call a collection two). It's certainly not due to any lack of things I'd like to admitt or "not" admitt to. It is entirely due to time seeming to slip away too fast and my priorities as a Mama.
On Wednesday after putting in my first full day after being sick, I did NOT take the longest shower of my life just to have some peace and quiet. I also did not become so exhausted and fatigued by standing that I sat down, and then laid against the wall almost falling asleep. Wow, no way!
I also did not lay down to read Big H a few stories at 7:00 this week only to fall fast asleep with him before 8 o'clock. Wow, don't you have to be in your 80's to fall asleep like that?
I did not put Big H in a time out this past weekend only to find him doing this...
Who would allow thier son to read Titan Trader(Sorry Daddy, no green tractors here)...and in whitey-tightys none the less.
I surely did not just melt inside when my 3 month old gave me this smile. I sure did NOT have to slip this one in as a Not Me Monday, because I am a proud Mama.
Finally, I did not just eat a pack of Fun Dip aka colored sugar before bed. MMMMM, I mean yuck!
Ok, now your turn. What did you NOT do this week, hmmm?
Hehe! C. and I were DYING of laughter when we saw the picture of Big H. reading his magazine. You need to frame that one. A true classic.
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for an award over on my blog. No pressure to participate. I just wanted you to know that you're loved and appreciated. *hugs*