*Note Little H's very pleased expression. Nothing goes with leggings like a smile.
Friday, March 6
I Love MY Legs
I have been a loyal follower of a certain blog called, My Charming Kids. Ok, my closest friends know that I am obsessed. She has just got so many down to earth, practical advice and tips on motherhood and marriage it's hard not to take notice. Anyways, I've been seeing how she uses these baby leggings, even with her boys. So, I did something kinda pathetic...I bought one pair online and was too afraid of M's reaction that I didn't tell him. I pictured him saying things like, "What did you put my boy in?" or "MY boys don't wear tights". When the adorable leggings finally arrived I snuck little H away, put them on and then decided I better show Daddy. To my happy amazement he only said, "How much did they cost?". Phew! I captured a few pics of my liitle mans new baby legs, leggings.
*Note Little H's very pleased expression. Nothing goes with leggings like a smile.


*Note Little H's very pleased expression. Nothing goes with leggings like a smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry, I have noticed them too. I love them...too cute! We need to talk sometime again, maybe messenger!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute legs and smiles!!
ReplyDelete