I am in one of those moods...feeling sappy, sentimental, and tearfully grateful. Can you relate? Maybe it's because I haven't been able to physically hug or kiss any of my boys for the past 2 days. Momma has come down with the stomach flu. So, as I am lying here in bed and trying to nap like a good Momma should...all I can think about is how I am so grateful. Here is why:
*I am grateful that God lets us start each day anew...Amen!
*I am grateful for sunny days like today, when the sun brightly shining in my bedroom window gives me hope that spring will come.
*I am grateful that I have a man that loves me so much he waits on me hand and foot, takes excellent care of our H's and still finds time to clean up the house! Amazing!
*I am grateful for my mom and how she loves on Little H while I am at work, or in bed sick in this case...kiss those chubby cheeks for me.
*I am grateful for my boys...happy and healthy and Big H wanting to take care of me
Big H has been in on numerous occasions rubbing my arm and saying, "All better yet, Momma? Just have breakfast." O I wish it were that simple buddy. (As I gag at the thought of breakfast)
*I am grateful that the flu has an ending point...it can't last forever, can it?
*I am grateful that very soon I will be able to give ALL my boys as many hugs and kisses as physically possible.
*I am grateful that the one thing good about having the flu is that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then some.
*I am grateful for my comfy bed, which is calling my name.
I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete