
Is it really that time again to confess to all the quirky things I sure have not done this week? Man,time flies! Feel free to join in the fun of being brutally honest and living to tell about it. No, seriously...please join in.
This week I did not pump and blog at the same time. No way, not me. Who would be so desperate to multi-task those two together. I also did not drink the remaining cup of milk straight from the jug, so I wouldn't have to dirty a cup that I would have to therefore wash. Gross! Only bachelors do that, right?
I did not get so excited to see the words poopy on the toilet on Big H's daycare slip that I called it the highlight of my week. Not me!
I did not confuse Big H by trying to build his Thomas Track and creating a bunch of dead ends...not me, I have great spacial sense.
I absolutely did not make my two boys watch men's figure skating with me...notice the shocked/horrified look on their face. Yes, those are men.
They look a little shocked, huh?
I sure did not give in to my hubby and not do much needed school work on Sunday night and instead take him up on his offer to watch a Hallmark movie and snuggle. And if that weren't enough, I did not just take a pic of Little H in his cute Dream Machine jammies just so I could blog about it...what mommy would do that?
Ahhhhhh, so much better. Just like medicine for the conscience. What did you not do this past week?
I LOVE it! The picture of Hayden's face after reviewing you train track construction is priceless. And Hunter is already lifting up his little head?! Wow! I don't think those two could be any cuter. Not possible.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post. Can't wait for chip dip and lil' Smokies on Sunday! Mmmmm! :)