Saturday, January 24

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...

I've just realized that I have in my short time as a blogger boasted "a plenty" about how blessed I am to have our boys, Big H and Little H, but I have forgotten someone. This post is for the first guy that I was blessed with, my hubby M. I think when you start to have kids and then life just gets busier, you sometimes just forget to stop and take some time for that particular guy. I mean, he can communicate the best out of all my guys, surely HE knows what I'm thinking even if I don't say it, right? I've heard that guys have ESP, or was that ESPN?
So, M, for all the times I don't say it...I love ya to the moon and back! I love how you can make me laugh when I get too serious, how you can know just when I need a hug, how you love on our boys...I could go on and on. Mostly, I love you because of your heart to love and serve your Savior, Jesus Christ. It is so evident to see your light shine for Jesus. I see you leaving a great legacy, just like your Grandpa A. "Still going strong" in your walk until the very end.
I also want to say how blessed I am to have such a hard working hubby. I love to see you so passionate about your job. At this moment of our lives together, life is sure a crazy ride, but there is no one I'd rather have with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment