This year Big H had the
Let's start off first with the church program. Big H did put his costume on willingly this year and I do believe we are moving up in the Bethlehem hierarchy as we became a sheep instead of a donkey. Did I mention it was a black sheep? Maybe I should have sensed the foreshadowing. (Please know I am joking....I love my little black sheep to pieces)
He made his way up on stage and from there proceeded to stare at everyone, not singing a word. Although in the car on the way to the program he had just been reminded not to shout Go Tell It On the Mountain at the top of his lungs.
Then came the faces. Big H decided to put his fingers in his mouth and stretch them as far as possible. I don't think I have any pictures of this event, I had fainted dead away by now.
| Doesn't he look thrilled? |
| Start of a gorilla face. |
| A little |
Maybe next year will be the year to shine. I know his parents are sure hoping so.
Keep smiling buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment