I know...
I feel totally inadequate for checking my blog and seeing that it was January since I posted last. Not
that all of you hang on the very event of our kids lives, but still my hope was to have this blog as a window into the lives of our boys as they grow and change. So....let's update:
Big H- is demanding more and more independance. He is thrilled to be starting pre-school in the fall. Can it be that time already? He seems to be getting taller, smarter, and more articulate. He is still my snuggler and big helper.He has started lately to ask questions about how things work...the piano, the toilet, and the lights. I
anticipate a fix-it guy, like his daddy.
Little H- has probably changed the most. He has more hair, more and more words, although he reverts to his "man grunting" often. I tell M he reminds me of a little cave man sometimes. He still has yet to meet foods that he is not a fan of and will double fist the fruit into his mouth! He loves to play with the toy kitchen at church and loves to be his brother's shadow.He is usually pretty cheerful, but is learning to work the system with his cries.
As for me....well, God has brought me into a new season in life. I hope to have a post solely devoted to that here soon. I am just so thankful that God chooses to speak to us through his Word and quiet times. May we always be sensative to the Holy Spirit's nudgings.
No comments:
Post a Comment