Time has really flown since M and I decided to start our family. Our smart, stubborn, and serious boy has learned and grown SO much this past year. It just amazes me! Since the boys and I were spending the week at the lake with my parents Big H got to celebarte his day numerous times.
On Wednesday, we went into Perham and we raced a turtle. I know, race and turtle don't seem like they belong in the same sentence, but it was a blast. Turtle #304 did not win, but gave a hearty effort. (That's about as close to the turtle, aka Lightening, as he would go. Mommy got to handle him...lucky me.
Nana and H also went for a train ride. It was a perfect day for our 3 year old.
On Thursday, Big H has a get together with some of his best buddies at a local state park to swim, eat, and just have fun. Thank you to everyone who came, we had so much fun catching up and just enjoying some laughs.
At the end of the night, the mosquitos carried us all off to the cars. Which was just fine...Big H crashed when we got home. With visions of Lightening McQueen and Mac dancing in his head.
This morning, I asked H what he wanted for breakfast, cereal or waffles and he responded. I want a cupcake, it's my birthday. Ok, only two days after the real thing, but who's counting?
No comments:
Post a Comment