Thursday, June 25

Movers and Shakers

Summer vacation has started off full speed ahead. I really don't think that boys know any other speed! =) Here are what my movers and shakers have been up to... VBS-Vacation Bible School my boys did a great job and Big H has imipressed me with how many of the songs and acitons that he remembers. Baby Cousin S arrived! We did take some time out to eat...or sleep...or do both.

Swimming Lessons at the Public Pool. Little H (or not so little H) crawling and now trying to walk. I think someone needs to remind this over achiever to slow down. He is only 7 months! My "baby" is 20 lbs already and growing like a weed. I apologize that this video is sideways...I will learn eventually. Until then, tilt your head to the right and enjoy!
Tranisiton from trike to big boy bike. The first few attempts were a little tricky with the whole back peddle equals breaking for him, but he continued to attack this feat, and now is a pro. I was hoping to have slowed him down a little, boy, did that backfire!
My boys having so much fun learning to play together.*No baby was harmed in the making of this video.

I think this summer will be a busy, but fun one. We are all looking forward to trips to Yunker Farm, the lake, Montana, and South Dakota. Whew! This really is a great time.
I am working on the video links...will fix soon. =)

1 comment:

  1. Too flippin' cute! Big H was so careful with little H on the Gator...and he brought him to HIS bedroom?! I love it. I can't belive how big the boys are getting. S. can hardly wait to join in all the fun!

    ReplyDelete