Tuesday, June 2

I Haven't Forgotten You


This past week and a half has been NUTS to put it lightly. There have been so many things going on that I have to remind myself that life does exist outside of the bubble that is our life right now. Let me take a moment to apologize to all of you who have attempted to communicate with me and gotten no response, or who have been on my mind like crazy and I have yet you let you know. You may also be asking yourself at this point..."Well, if you have time to blog, then you must have time to pick up the phone" to which I respond..."You can't hear the crying baby who is teething in the back ground via blog". Enough said.I Haven't forgotten my few faithful blog readers...aka relatives.
On to the good stuff of life...like Hunter starting to crawl, and pull up on everything. Why aren't babies content with just sitting for a few months? Rather cute none the less. He has also broken two bottom front teeth. Although they are not all the way up, I'm counting them! He still wakes me with a HUGE grin every morning.


Hayden has become fascinated with tumbling, Candy Land, wiritng and talking about the letter H, and all the stop signs in the neighborhood. He will sure let you know if you need to stop and that if you do not a police man will come and "put you in jail". This past weekend he injured his kneed so badly that he wouldn't even walk on it, re reverted to crawling. A HUGE thank you goes to M's uncle P, who is a physical therapist for helping H get back on the mend.



Matt has been farming like crazy...the past three weeks straight, including weekends. And now he has started up again. In between it all he has started to play church league softball. Did I mention the stunt where he flipped his bike off the neighbors bike ramp and popped a rib out of place?

As for me, school is finally out! Hooray! I have caught a nasty head cold and cough and feel like a leper with a chapped nose and Kleenex stuffed in every pocket. (And you wonder why there are very few picture of me...ugh!)
Hope your summer is off to a great start too!

2 comments:

  1. Too Cute! You are such a hoot. We'll have to get the kiddos together soon now that school is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! I have also caught a very nice headcold...miserable!

    ReplyDelete