Tuesday, April 14

Remember When...?

Some of my favorite memories from when I was young was getting together with all of the neighborhood kids to play games after supper in the summer. Did you ever have one of those neighborhoods? In my neck of the woods it was usually kick the can, ghost in the graveyard, capture the flag, or sardines. The neighborhood that we live in now has that same nestalgic feel...I love it!
There are a bunch of kids, who enjoy being just that, kids. Refreshing, huh? Most nights when the weather is warm enough, like tonight, they get together for a game. I learned to play this particular game at my Grandmothers house, which makes it even more special. It's anty-I-over. Well, Daddy has become the neighborhood "cool dad". I have had knocks on the door asking if M can come out and play with them. Kinda cute, huh? Here are a few pictures of M's team during the game.

One of the boys got caught by the other team and taunted, "You guys didn't get a team picture!"

Hayden's ready for bed, but allowed to play one more game outfit. Classy, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment