Saturday, March 21

Divine Design



















I was looking at the boys profiles the other day, trying to figure out who has features that look like me and who has features that are looking like their Daddy. I think both are a nice blend of Mommy and Daddy...what do you think? Hard to believe siblings can be so opposite while sharing some unique similarities too. Isn't God quite the creative sculptor? Unfortunately the gift of art is NOT one gift I received from my Heavenly Father. I draw stick people and have the art aptitude of a 6 year old. Maybe that's why my First Graders think I'm such a "great" artist. (Nice boost to my self-confidence)Man am I glad that design is up to Him and not me. Can you imagine what they would have turned out like if I had been in control? Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment