Saturday, February 7
What's in a Name?
Names...wow, they have always been important. Back in biblical times God changed peoples names...they were filled with meaning. For example, Abram to Abraham and Sari to Sarah. Ok, enough of the history lesson. Last night I took Little H to one of the basketball games that M was reffng. When I took Little H to the rest room to change his diaper there was a woman in there that came over to talk. She asked what my baby's name was and I replied that it was baby H. She asked about any other children. So I told her his name too. She then curtly replied, "Ohh, all my children have biblical name. Like Noah and Rachel." She then proceeded to exit on that note. Wow, knock the air out of me. I just have to realize that even if my boys don't have names directly out of the bible, they do hold some sentimental value to me. It's about what my boys grow up to do for thier Lord and Savior that will make thier name valuable to me. I digress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment