Friday, January 9

Guess Who's Two

Can you believe it's already been 2 months since this little boy joined our family? Ok, so he's maybe not so "little" anymore. His face is filling out more, he is smiling now, and more of his relaxed temperment is beginning to show through. Personally, I think a great birthday gift to us all would be more sleep...although I can't complain too much. I just soak up every minute I have with him.
We love you tons little H.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 2 months old! Brevin is looking at the picture and he is waving at little H and Big H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no way little H is already 2 months old?! I'm amazed at how much he's changed every time I see him. His smile is so great...enough to melt any auntie's heart! :)

    ReplyDelete