Well, I have officially joined the blogging community! I decided it was high time that I change my ways and start to communicate all of the funny moments and not so funny at the time moments with all of our family and friends. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with stories and pictures of our family, but especially our blessed little boys.
Over my maternity leave, which has been great, I started to follow a few women on thier blogs, then my addiction grew. There are some excellent bloggers out there! Not to set the bar too high now that I am headed back to work! Who knows, maybe I'll have some good stories to tell from there too.
So, welcome and I hope you enjoy.
YEAH! Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDeleteSo fun...I can't believe you are already almost back to work again!!! Crazy. Happy New Year!
Yipeeee! Welcome to the blogosphere! If you ever need help adding any elements to your page, you know who to call. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Love you guys. *hugs*
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry had difficulties! Anywas keep the updates coming..I'm going to love reading about the boys!
ReplyDeleteSo excited that you have a blog! YEAH!!!!
ReplyDelete