Friday, July 20

He likes...

Big H decided to play T-Ball again this year. It was fun to see how he has grown in his understanding and love of the game now as a big 6 year old. Gulp.
He loves to swing so hard...an all or nothing kind of swing, just like his mama used to do.
 He loves to be the last batter so that he can sprint around all 4 bases without stopping, full-speed.
He has a look of determination, even though no score is kept.
He likes to know who won.

Perfect placement near his orange cone.

Love the crinkled up nose.

I personally think he is squinting at me on the sidelines to see if I am really taking another picture of him.

Don't all little boys dream of being a baseball player?
I'm pretty sure mine does.

1 comment:

  1. Really good t-ball pics, Maria! He looks like a serious baller ;)

    ReplyDelete