Wednesday, May 30

Down on the Farm

This spring the boys and I headed to a really good friend's house down in Fergus Falls for some fun on the farm. The purpose was really to help my friend J with her flower beds, but we snuck in a lot of fun too.
She had some beautiful varities of flowers already in the garden. It was a beautiful space, and SO much fun. This is how I love to play in the dirt.

She also has chickens. Some are ones that the boys brought out to the farm as chicks.

Miss A teaching Big H how to reach in and grab the eggs out.

Lawn tractor rides by J. The boys loved this!

She's a natural with a wagon full of kids.

Little H fell in love with this little kitty in the barn.

I think he was watching this kitty use it's claws.
So much fun to see and learn.
We all can not wait for the next trip back!

No comments:

Post a Comment