It was time to get out of the house and do a field trip. With all this winter weather I think we all are going a little stir crazy. So off we headed to the downtown Fargo Fire station to visit a friend.
M was so good about posing with the kids. Little H has his deer in the headlights look and S is just adorable.
I really should have taken more, or maybe a better picture of this. This was the absolute highlight for boys little and big. It's a fireman's pole....only two stations in the F-M area have them and the boys loved it! M even had to see how far up he could climb.
M giving the boys a fire safety speech. To me he is standing exactly like Chris Farley...hmm, wonder what kind of fire safety talk that would be like?
Uncle C and Cousin S
This is the only firetruck like it in the Fargo area, with special ladders...and I think some other stuff too. I was just amazed at the ladder.
Our new buddy Fireman B.
Thanks for the tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment