M has many guy cousins, and this year a couple of them are getting married. This means road trips for us. Our first trip was to Kalispell, MT. What beautiful country. We packed into the van and set off for our 18 hour trip. Here is some of what we saw...
The boys still had to point out all the UPS trucks in honor of Uncle C.
The Continental Divide
A huge statue of the Virgin Mary....I think.
This picture has a funny (now it is) story to it. I got out to stretch and take this picture. While I did that, I acidentally kicked one of Big H's boots out of the van. We drove off and didn't realize it until a few hours later. Luckily, we had filled up on gas, so I looked at the receipt and called the store. They had the boot, and put it on "hold" until Grandma and Uncles B and A drove to pick it up a day later.
Funny now...right?
How can you not love being surrounded by this?
No comments:
Post a Comment