Here are a few of the highlights...
Big H who does not like to dress up or pretend in that way was very adamant this year that he WAS going to be a race car driver. When the day came to put it on, he was in love. I think his smile tells it all in this picture. His joy is in his eyes....the less you can see of them, the happier he is.
Little H as the lion and Big H as the race car driver.
Even Cousin S and Nana. Cousin S was a bumblebee. Adorable.
I took the boys to a trunk-or-treat event in Fargo, which I will never do again. Waiting 45 minutes to get to the start makes for very crabby kids. Then we went to Nana's house to visit some of her neighbors with cousin S. Finally, the 3 boys came back to our neighborhood. I pulled the two little ones in the wagon with little H shouting, "or treat!" at each door. Big H wanted to go a little faster, so M ran with him from house to house. (Must be his competitive nature) When we finally caught up to them I asked, "where have you guys been?" to which M replied, "more like, where haven't we been?".
Some of the candy has already disappeared....OK, quite a bit. When it was all said and done we had 4 gallon sized bags of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment