We've been under construction lately.
Our house needed some new steps. There was a nice planter on the side that I enjoyed putting flowers into, but as you saw in the previous post, it was overtaken....by boys. So, one weekend I put all 3 boys and Grandpa in charge of fixing those steps. This was the ok to use "manly" tools like a jack hammer, which for boys I guess is pretty great.
Before
What I arrived home to. Men sure know how to decorare, huh?
Big H loving the pile of sand and rock. Perfect for all of his construction projects. Future Bob the Builder.
When the guys came to put in the new steps Big H said, "but I don't want steps". Sorry buddy more practical for me than another dirt pile for you.
After
Gorgeous!!!!! Do you think the 3 boys plus a grandpa can take care of the woodpecker that likes to attack our house?!
ReplyDeleteSure...probably will only take the grandpa and a gun though.
ReplyDelete