I love to make people guess. Lately, I have been asking M, my sister M, and my mom to guess each time that I go shopping how much I paid for what I bought. I have just started to get into this domestic stuff of canning and couponing. So can you guess....
Here is what I bought at my latest grocery trip:
3 boxes of large Cheerios, 2 HN Cheerios, 5 lbs sugar, Ketchup, 2 boxes of rotini and rigatoni noodles, 1 box speghetti, bananas, flour, 4 BC Scallped Potatoes, jar of applesauce, Juicy-Juice boxes, Necterines, 2 cartons of eggs, 3 boxes of sausage, 2 loafs of bread, and strawberries
What did it cost me?
Here is a hint: Not as good as my last deal where I bought 2 block cheese, 2 shredded cheese, Kraft Singles and 2 packages of coffee fliters and paid .53. Yup, 53 cents. That was killer. Yes, I have crossed over to nerdy mom.
FYI: Actual posts of the boys I am blessed to have will soon be updated. After all this is about them too...indirectly...right?
Oh you just crack me up! I'm guessing about $9.50. Speaking of canning, how did the peaches go?
ReplyDeleteI wish $9.50. Unfortunately, about $29. Which I figured was not killer, but still decent. Glad I'm good for a laugh.
ReplyDeleteCanning went excellent with the peaches...pears on the other hand, are a pain.