So is this title some amazing mathimatical solution?
Nope!
Let me just preface this story by saying that God was being my protector. My car gas gague has been on the fritz for a long time. M says that it would be a lot of work to drop the tank and fix the gague....so the name of the game is to remember to hit trip miles reset every time I fill up. I can usually get close to 400 miles before I have to refill.
The boys and I had a birthday party for a student of mine and were heading to the cousins house when I noticed that my gague light had been going off more often then it should be for where my miles were at. I just had this strange feeling that even though the miles did not mean that I needed to fill up...I just felt I needed to. Matt was farming and I had no one to call if I got stranded with the boys.
So I pulled into the gas station, expecting to fill up a gallon or two.....
OHhh no. I filled up 17.943 gallons in my 18 gallon tank.
Thank you Lord that you are a God of details.
No comments:
Post a Comment