I appologize that most of December has come and gone without many posts. I feel like I just set a toe into December and now it's about to boot me into another month and year. I think time goes way too fast as you get older. Sorry if I'm starting to sound like an old geezer.
Here is December in the whirlwind fashion to which it came:
A Christmas I am sure not going to forget.
We also took a family trip, just the 4 of us, to the Cities and spent a day at the Water Park of America. We swam, took a ride on the lazy river, did a few water slides, spalshed in the wave pool,and M and I even tried the surfing/boogy boarding. H wasn't so sure about it. It was a blast to escape winter for a day and pretend it was summer.
H's daycare also did their annual singing at Oak Grove's chapel. It was a blast! H sang louder and participated much more this year then last. Felize Navidad was probably my favorite becuase when it was not the chorus, the kids just kinda made up thier own words. =)
I love seeing our boys grow and develop into thoughtful, sensative, young gentlemen. Even though it has been busy, it's been a good kinda busy. Watching the boys and spending time together as a family. I think that has been my favorite gift this Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment