Uncle T, my older brother, came for a long overdue visit from MA. His wife C was unable to come, but hopefully they will all plan a trip to see us again next summer.Love you guys!
H learned to use a scooter thanks to daddy's cousin R. He was pretty proud and gradually had to see how fast he could go. Boys!
We had a neighborhood block party BBQ. Have I mentioned how much I love our neighborhood? I almost feel like it's a time warp to the 50's and I can just send H out to play Antie I Over with the neighbor kids...almost. Although that game IS a neighborhood favorite.
The boys and I have gone on many walks and bike rides this summer. One of H's favorite places to go was just down the block where there was a bunch of dump trucks and excavadors. The drivers would wave at H and even honk thier horn. I think he could have sat and watched them all day long.
My favorite thing was watching H try a slip and slide for the first time with some of the neighborhood boys. They were so kind to let him be a part of thier fun.
I want to remember all these moments forever...how precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment